EthicalFin NPL and Torre EF Law Firm are participating in the Credit Fair, an important event in Italy for those working in the NPL sector
It has been a year since the last Credit Fair, and the new edition already draws its stakeholders, as it does every year these days.
This fourth edition is a special occasion for EthicalFin NPL Srl and Torre EF Law Firm, both because we will participate as partners and speakers in one of the panel discussions, and because the Fair will be an opportunity to present a new collaboration that makes us very proud: the one with Credits and Finance Business information Srl.
The theme of this fourth edition is Synergies and, all the more reason for this, we could not be more pleased to announce our participation in the 4th Edition of the FdC, organized by CreditNews, inaugurating the partnership with colleagues from Credits and Finance Business information Srl.
Come and visit us at STAND 19 and at the panel discussion we organized:
ESG, ʟᴇ sᴄᴇʟᴛᴇ sᴏsᴛᴇɴɪʙɪʟɪ ᴅᴇʟʟᴇ ᴀᴢɪᴇɴᴅᴇ ᴇ ᴅᴇʟ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛᴏ
- ALFREDO FINESCHI | CEO & Founder EthicalFin NPL Srl
- FRANCO MANTI | Professor of Social Ethics – University of Genoa; Director of EtApp – Research Laboratory for Applied Ethics
- COSIMO PANAREO | CEO – Crediti e Finanza Business Information Srl
- DEMIS TODESCHINI | ETF Sales Italy – Franklin Templeton
- MARCO TORSELLO | President Resilience Srl – Spin-off approved by the University of Tuscia
Moderator: ALESSANDRO RUOCCO | CreditNews Editor
🔴 SAVE THE DATE 🔴
📅 Martedì 23 – Mercoledì 24 maggio 2023
📍STAND n. 19 | Fiera del Credito, at Superstudio Maxi, Moncucco street n. 35 | MILANO
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️ 19/05 is the deadline to register
To stay up to date with our news, also follow us on LinkedIn:
🟣 ETHICALFIN NPL 🟣