ESG, Sustainable Business and Credit Choices
On Tuesday, May 23 in Milan, at the 4th edition of the Credit Fair, we sponsored the panel: ESG, Sustainable Business and Credit Choices.
The Credit Fair is the first exhibition in Italy to bring together the entire credit sector supply chain. This year’s theme was that of Synergies, in its deepest and intrinsic meaning of cooperating, acting together, toward common and shared goals. Synergies, then, as professional relationships that become a driving force for the birth of new projects.
In this prospective, there could not have been a better setting to inaugurate our partnership with Credit and Finance Business Information, together with whom we co-sponsored the panel on ESG, Sustainable Business and Credit Choices, during which we tried to decline such a complex topic in our respective fields and areas of expertise.
- ALFREDO FINESCHI | CEO & Founder EthicalFin NPL Srl
- FRANCO MANTI | Professor of Social Ethics – University of Genoa; Director of EtApp – Research Laboratory for Applied Ethics
- COSIMO PANAREO | CEO Credit and Finance Business Information Srl
- DEMIS TODESCHINI | ETF Sales Italy – Franklin Templeton
- MARCO TORSELLO | President Resilience Srl – Spin-off approved by the University of Tuscia
Moderated the panel:
- ALESSANDRO RUOCCO | CreditNews Editor
For those who were unable to attend, you can listen to the panel discussion from the beginning here.